Thursday, January 27, 2011

pernicious

pernicious
 
This is the hottest news coming right now about the pernicious's.Read below to get more info.


On an emotional level, I especially hate that anything is interfering with my data-collection and judgment. I am the kind of person who delayed drinking alcohol and took notes the first time she drank, to record any degradation in perceptions and prudence. I delayed getting a credit card till I’d supported myself for more than a year, partially to ensure that I had the correct attitude to judging purchases & debt. And here is this thing, clogging and fogging my mind, which I know is a lie, but which does not go away even when I speak its true name and snap three times.And a poisonous effect of the socialization is that it turns women’s conversations about the problem into yet another self-deprecation exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment